June 18, 2022
Pre-Registration Required. No Mail-in Entries.
Keswick Hunt Territory: Old Keswick, 2262 Old Keswick, Keswick VA
Well-marked, 5-7-mile course through open fields and woods. All riding disciplines are welcome, and any comfortable attire is accepted.
Start Time: 8:30 am
All teams on course: 12:30 pm
- Adult: $50
- Juniors: $25 (17 years and under)
Pay to: Keswick Hunt Club
- Full Cry
- Junior (at least 1 member must be a junior)
Rules & Guidelines:
- Teams of 2, 3, or 4 riders
- Juniors under 13 years must be accompanied on the course by an adult.
- Approved Safety helmets are required for English riders and anyone who will be jumping.
- Teams will be judged on the optimum time for their division.
- Ribbons will be mailed upon request for 1st through 4th place in each division.
- Please bring plenty of water as there will be none provided.
How to Register:
- Pre-register by email by June 16 and include the following:
-team member names
-team leader contact information
-team name (optional)
-preferred start time
- Receive your start time.
-Start times are limited and will be assigned as they are received.
- Sign a waiver for each team member
- Bring your entry form, signed waiver, negative Coggins, and correct payment for each team member in an envelope with the Team Leader’s name ready to hand in upon arrival, no mail-in entries.
If the weather is "iffy" call the Keswick Hunt Monitor at (434) 296-9405.